Getting ready for the next paint job is Quick and Easy with AUTOMATIC WASHING
1. Load the stainless steel tank with dirty guns and pots.
2. Activate the wash, simply by turning one timer. In under 60 seconds, your guns and pots are clean and ready for action. Streams of solvent from jets and nozzles wash paint from the inside and outside of guns and pots.3. Washed solvent returns to Wash Pail for reuse.
- Enhanced Cleaning Cycle consisting of Wash, Air Flush, Clean Rinse and Air Flush
- Cleans Two Spray Guns and Two Pots
- 15 Swirl Action Jets
- Manual Cleaning: Flow Through Brush, Clean Solvent flow activated by Foot Pedal
- Built-In Vent for Automatic Fume Extraction with Vent Control
- Includes Non-corrosive HDPE Pail for easy visibility of the solvent level.
Download (PDF, 58KB)
- Compact unit designed for quick color changes.
- Uses high pressure water to clean the pain channel in less than 30 seconds – at the press of a button.
- Flow through brush removes paint from the outside of the gun.
- Air Blow Gun dries the spray gun and a spray out verifies a clean paint channel.
- Also includes Cap Brush and whip line.
- Ideal for cleaning PPS and other disposable cup adapters.
- Option of cleaning with “Aqua Kleen” cleaning solution which will increase the cleaning power by almost 3 times.
- The dirty solution can then be reclaimed by using the “Coag Kleen” flocculent which removes the absorbed waste paint and solids from the solution used for cleaning. The cleaned recovered solution can then be used several times before disposal. The separated paint waste when dry can be disposed in accordance with local regulations.
- The process of recycling and flocculation is possible only on the UM 120 W.
Download (PDF, 52KB)